Cross Boundary Transfer Requests

posted Jan 14, 2021, 2:18 PM by Leah Ashford   [ updated Jan 14, 2021, 2:19 PM ]

Should you wish to enrol your child in a school outside of your catchment area, a cross-boundary transfer request form must be completed annually. The request form can be found here.

Prior to submitting the form to the School Board Office, parents must obtain signatures from the principal of the catchment area school and the principal of the receiving school. Upon receipt at the School Board Office, the form will be time and date stamped. The deadline for accepting cross-boundary request forms is March 15. Placement is subject to the availability of space. Transportation for out-of-catchment requests is not guaranteed.