Do you live outside the "catchment area" for Fernwood? deadline is Thursday, March 14th

posted Mar 7, 2019, 11:17 AM by Leah Ashford
CROSS BOUNDARY TRANSFER REQUESTS  Parents are responsible for completing and submitting the “Cross Boundary Request Form” every year.  If you do not live in the catchment area for Fernwood School and completed one of these forms at registration it must be done again for "returning" students and also if you have moved out of the catchment area. If you have any questions please call the school 250-537-9332.  

Forms are available from the School Office and attached below. Once completed, please bring the form in and we will assist you in handling the process of getting it signed by  both Principals and then sent to the Superintendent for final approval. Upon receipt at the School Board Office the form will be time and date stamped. The deadline for accepting cross boundary request forms at the board is March 15. (The school is not open Friday March 15 so please do this before end of school day March 14).  If you do not plan on attending Fernwood next school year, please let us know. 
Leah Ashford,
Mar 7, 2019, 11:19 AM